Friday, September 28, 2007

Reflection September 28th

Feeling like you are working too hard? Your probably not alone. Today we will not be doing a Problem of the Week, instead we will try to help each other. Here are your tasks for today. Do not copy and paste this writing into your reply!!!!

1. Look through your book and identify a couple areas you need help in for the assessment next week. (For 8th Grade: remember that the assessments are cumulative so that means there may be problems you would want help with from chapter one as well as chapter two.) You will need to post three questions or requests for help. (I can't think of one of you that should not be able to find three things you need help with... so don't go there. :-) ) You will want to find a problem in the book that illustrates the type of help you need.

2. You will go to the "I get by with a little help from my friends" blog and post your responses under the correct book and chapter/investigations. Post an example problem in your reply and explain what you need help understanding.

3. Make sure you post your reply under the correct chapter and book.

4. Next, find and respond to at least three post that need help. Be complete and give them as much help as you can.

5. Make sure to put your intials at the top of each of your posts so I can easily find them. (Thank you in advance.)

Good luck! Ms. L.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reflection NH

I am having trouble in taking equations
(Hard equations) into graphs like in problem 3.3’s follow up, and I also think I’m having trouble identifying graphs like in ACES 23 a and b. Then the last problem I’ve had is finding average rates in hard equations like in ACES 1a in investigation 2.

Anonymous said...

M.R
I had some problems on 3.3 follow up how it said ‘are the points for the coordinate pairs of y=5x-3 on the graph of y=5x-3’ they are the same is what I said but I’m not quite sure what the question is asking by if a point is on a graph of the point.

What's my line?

What's my line?